Yokomo BL-PRO4 Pro4D Drift Spec Brushless Speed Controller #BL-PRO4DB
The Yokomo Pro4D Drift Spec Brushless Speed Controller was developed in cooperation with Yokomo Takahiro. This ESC is a great choice for RWD and AWD chassis thanks to its mild low RPM throttle response and a boosted mid RPM range creates the opportunity for insane drift angles. The controller comes pre-wired, with a large cooling fan.
- Based on BL - PRO 4. Team Yokomo s Takahiro player tune.
- Standard data is set so as to be able to best match both 2WD and 4WD.
- In order to make it easy to control the drift angle during cornering. set the throttle characteristics in the low speed range to mild. and boost the boost from the medium speed range to produce powerful turning and turning back.
- While maintaining ease of handling. it makes it possible for anyone to have a powerful drift.
- In addition. the case of PRO4D is full ali with high cooling efficiency. and both sides adopt dedicated design with laser engraving of drift spec.
- Cooling is also thorough equipped with a cooling fan.
- Motor Type: Sensored/Sensored 4 Pole
- Motor Limit: >3.5T (when using fan)
- Operating Voltage: 3.7-7.4V
- Foward/Brake/Reverse: Yes
- Full Aluminum Heatsink: Yes
- Voltage Drop @20A Per Phase: 0.0095V
- Rated Current Per Phase: 828A
- Fan: 20x20x10mm, Plugged type
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V Built in DC Booster, 3A Continuous
- BEC Output Short Protection: Yes
- Boost 0 Mode: Yes
- Multi-frequency System: Yes
- Power Wires: 12awg
- Case Size: 32.9x34.6x21mm (without fan)
- Weight: 50g (without cables and fan)
- Yokomo BL-PRO4 Pro4D Drift Spec Brushless Speed Controller (1 pc)