Xray X12 2020 EU Specs 1/12 EP Pan Car Kit #XR-370011
This is Xray X12 2020 EU Specs 1/12 EP Pan Car Kit. Based on the ultra-successful X12 platform, XRAY proudly presents the all-new X12 which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in high-competition races around the world, and ready out-of-the-box to take you to the Winners’ Circle. From the unique HUDY Spring Steel™ to the world's strongest Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, along with XRAY's own secret composite mixtures, and the high grade graphite materials....every component on the X12 is premium. Using these superior materials and crafted by XRAY's designers and engineers using state of the art German, Italian and Swiss CNC machines, the X12 is a blend of the world's finest."
XRAY X12 EU is currently the best-performing, most successful 1/12 pan-car in Europe. Alexander Hagberg continues his winning streak of European Championships in the Modified class making it 6 in a row: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. XRAY X12 EU was designed for European tracks, designed to win. Designed using some of the world's most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using the world's best machining and molding equipment, the X12 achieves a level of precision in all details that is second to none. Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artisan production specialists. The X12 is truly a masterpiece.
With XRAY’s no-compromise, high-competition focus, the X12 was split into two different platforms, each optimized for different track conditions out of the box with no extras needed. Whether on low to medium-grip tracks which are typical in Europe, or on super-high grip tracks which are typical in the US, there is an X12 to fit each occasion. Both choices are built on the same core platform with interchangeable parts. Both the graphite and aluminum chassis have an all-new design and shape. The chassis was redesigned with a significantly narrower shape and repositioned side link mounting system that ensures that the chassis will minimize drag in high speed corners, improving the steering response and increasing high-speed steering. The chassis includes an updated groove for the new battery backstop for a more secure battery mounting and adjustment in the most frequently-used cross-chassis position.
- World Championship, ROAR National Championship and EFRA European Championship winning platform
- All-new narrower chassis minimizes contact with the track surface during cornering
- All-new side link mounting system via aluminum and graphite holders
- All-new removable front suspension brace that allows steering response adjustment
- All-new center shock absorber holders which updates the mounting positions and geometry to improve on-power steering
- All-new servo holders with extra mounting positions for smaller servos
- Includes graphite composite front upper arms to increase steering response
- Includes lighter pod brace holder from graphite composite material to increase consistency and to resist flexing
- All-new graphite backstop for battery pack in cross-chassis alignment alternative
- Available in EU edition and US edition each suitable for different track conditions
- Xray X12 2020 EU Specs 1/12 EP Pan Car Kit (1 pc)
- Tires & Wheels
- Steering servo
- Radio equipment