Updated short shock set for the Xpress Execute XQ10 and XQ10F, a structural redesign which eeks out more travel and ride height adjustment for the car! The increased travel inherently generates more traction for your chassis, so you will be able to notice a difference on low grip tracks! The re-designed plastic parts have a dot on them for you to easily distinguish the new set from the old set. This is also a direct upgarde for XQ2S.
This shocks also fit on other Execute series chassis with options:
- FT1 and FT1S require XP-10648 and XP-10649
- XQ1 and XQ1S require XP-10608 and XP-10609, or XP-10791 and XP-10792 for FRP version.
- XM1, XM1S and FM1S require XP-10809 and XP-10808
Note: Requires 5.5mm pivot balls #XP-10121 (Sold seperately)
- For: Xpress Execute XQ10 XQ10F XQ2S
- For: Xpress Execute FT1 FT1S XQ1 XQ1S XM1 XM1S FM1S with extra parts
- Material: Aluminum/Plastic
- Color: Black/Red
V2 Short Shocks (2 pcs)
5.5mm pivot balls #XP-10121