Traxxas X-Maxx 8S 1/5 4WD Brushless RTR Monster Truck RedX Edition w/2.4GHz TQi Radio & TSM #77086-4REDX
The size & weight of this item (Box Dimensions: 63.4 (Length) x 57 (Width) x 83.7 (Height) Weight: 16.3 kg ) exceeds the limit of regular air shipping in some countries. If this is the case, we might use EMS to ship this item by itself without further notice nor extra charges. Please contact [email protected] before buying in case you disagree to the use of EMS as the shipping method.
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The Traxxas X-Maxx 8S 4WD Brushless RTR Monster Truck brings the same unrelenting 4X4 power, mammoth size and award-winning innovation to the game that make X-Maxx the ultimate monster truck. When you add 30+ volts of extreme 8s power, X-Maxx 8S defies physics, unleashing jaw-dropping acceleration and 50+mph speeds. Engineered to conquer the most extreme terrain and take brutal real-world punishment in stride, X-Maxx is the definition of Traxxas Tough™.
Traxxas engineers tossed conventional thinking out the window to bring loyal X-Maxx owners the most powerful Traxxas Monster ever developed. X-Maxx 8s is packed with 8s rated components engineered to handle the brutal torque and incredible speed. The Torque-Biasing Center Drive unit distributes the power for maximum wheels-up punch and unrelenting acceleration. Full steel-gear driveline, larger driveshafts, larger main bearings, strengthened bulkhead, heavy-duty ring and pinion gears, dual-fan motor cooling and more make this X-Maxx the ultimate monster.
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (2) 4S LiPo Battery w/Traxxas iD Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
- 30+ Volts of Extreme 8S Power
- Maxx Duty Drivetrain
- Torque-Biasing Center Drive
- Improvements Abound
- Modular Chassis Design: Interlocking modular chassis design keeps the motor and the gear drive together as a unit to virtually eliminate gear-crushing chassis flex. Plus, the design provides easy access to critical components, making any needed maintenance or repairs a snap to perform.
- Massive Grip: The wheels and tires are massive and so is the grip form the burley, super aggressive all0terrain tread. Add some modern style in the wheel and back it up with power for a combo that roosts dirt and gravel like a 450 dirt bike!
- GTX Aluminum Shocks: X-Maxx's long travel, super plush feel is assured with four enormous high-performance oil filled GTX aluminum shocks. The large oil volume dissipates heat for all day shredding while an integrated wiper seal keeps the shafts clean, reducing seal wear for long life.
- Shock Tower Design: X-Maxx's shock towers introduce an exclusive Traxxas look that offers rigid, triangulated structure and an authentic off-road look that fills in the wheel openings of the truck. They also serve as a convenient carry handles and provide level supports for the X-Maxx when placed upside down for cleaning.
- Rock-Solid Motor Mount: The motor mount design cradles the motor so it can't flex on the mount. Gear mesh is held firmly in place by keyed pins so there's no need for tricky adjustments. Eliminating flex means longer gear life, even in the most punishing conditions.
- Monster Travel: Achieving X-Maxx's huge suspension travel, tight turning cirle, and incredible strength required hundreds of hours of modeling, development, and testing to package all of that capability in these sophisticated components. Exciting visual form follows unsurpassed functions and performance.
- Waterproof From the Start: Waterproofing Traxxas models has never been an afterthought. Patented Traxxas innovations seals out the water so that your playground doesn't end when the fun involves water, snow and mud. Dirty Truck? Just hose it off. The new style box allows fast radio access without removal.
- Double Sheer Connections: X-Maxx uses double sheer connections when the missing requires incredible strength. Suspension hinge points, shock mounting, and even the steering servo output shaft are engineered to redefine Traxxas Tough. Captured, high strength steel suspension pins are used though out and will never unscrew or "back out."
- Steering Authority: A new servo was created to deliver the strength and the torque necessary to give X-Maxx unmatched steering authority. The quick steering and tight turning circle, combined with advanced suspension geometry, gives X-Maxx nimblesness and control that is unexpected in such a large vehicle.
- Impact Cushions: X-Maxx is equipped with new energy-absorbing impact cushions behind the front and rear bumpers to help soften the blows and make X-Maxx even more durable in demanding situations - even the unexpected ones.
- CV Driveshafts: High-strength steel driveshafts were engineered to maximize suspension travel, steering angles and overall durability. The differential outputs are splined for incredible strength, and they center bolt to the differential for easy cleaning and service. Splined wheel hexes eliminate axle pins that require through holes that create a weak point in shafts.
- Fan Cooled Slipper Clutch: Traxxas' unique slipper design features a dual-fan arrangement for enhanced cooling. The slipper clutch absorbs shock loads on the driveline and gives X-Maxx the strength to blast full throttle across the most challenging and rugged terrain.
- Aluminum Splined Driveshaft: The tough aluminum center driveshaft carries the power to the front and rear differentials. Splined drives are used throughout for precise engagement, incredible strength, and smooth running.
- Steel Differentials: X-Maxx differentials are all steel to handle the rigors of challenging off-road situations. The differentials are sealed and filled with heavyweight oil, which gives the feel of limited-slip differentials. What the driver feels is confidence as the X-Maxx power slides through turns with massive roost and total control.
- Full Contact Sealed Bearings: X-Maxx is equipped with full contact sealed bearings in outboard locations to keep out the grime and grit. Less downtime for cleaning and maintaining bearings equals more up time for X-Maxx... up in the air that is, as you power over your favorite jumps.
- Length: 29.84 inches (758mm)
- Front Track: 22.26 inches (540mm)
- Rear Track: 20.26 inches (525mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4 inches (102mm)
- Weight: 19.1lbs (8.66kg)
- Height (ride): 13.79 inches (350mm)
- Wheelbase: 18.92 inches (480mm)
- Shock Length: 7.4 inches (187mm)
- Tires (pre-glued): 8.0x4.0 inches (203mm)
- Wheels: 4.3x5.7 inches (110x145mm)
- Speed Control: Velineon VXL-8s
- Motor (electric): Velineon 1600
- Transmission: Single-Speed
- Overall Drive Ratio: 8.24 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 1.0-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Composite Nylon Tub
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM receiver
- Servo: Torque: 365oz. Speed: 0.17 sec/ 60 degrees(6.0V)
- Top Speed: 50+ MPH with included 18-tooth pinion gear and two Traxxas 4s 6700mAh iD-equipped LiPo batteries (part #2890X)
- Skill Level: 6
- Battery Tray: 197mm x 51.5mm x 44mm
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- X-MAXX Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, RedX Edition
- TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System
- VXL-8s Brushless Power System
- ProGraphix® painted body
|Completeness||Ready To Run|
|Vehicle Type||Monster Truck|
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.