Traxxas Velineon VXL-3M Waterproof Brushless Power System (VXL-3M ESC #3375 & Velineon 380 Motor #3371) #3370
This is the Traxxas Velineon® VXL-3m forward/reverse brushless electronic speed control/Velinion 380 motor combo, and is intended for use with 1/16 scale vehicles.
VXL-3M Waterproof Electronic Speed Control #3375:
The Velineon® VXL-3m forward/reverse electronic speed control simplifies brushless technology with easy, built-in profiles and intuitive programming. The VXL-3m™ uses advanced circuit design that allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. It sets up, operates, and programs just like the Traxxas XL-5™ family of ESCs so there's no tricky new procedures to learn. Traxxas' exclusive patent-pending Training Mode™ is also included to limit full throttle to 50% for young or inexperienced drivers. For the most advanced users, the VXL-3m is equipped with two-stage low voltage detection to allow LiPo battery use, including powerful 11.1-volt 3S packs! The VXL-3m is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support and is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
Velineon 380 Brushless Motor #3371:
The Velineon® 380 Brushless Motor uses ultra high-temperature Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor for power and long-life. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, the need for maintenance is virtually eliminated. The Velineon 380 delivers consistent, high-power output, run after run.
- Traxxas High-Current Connector maintains pure, unrestricted power flow from the battery to the brushless power system.
- Built-in two-stage low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the battery pack is nearing its minimum voltage threshold.
- Wide range of battery options, including 6-12 cell NiMH or NiCad packs
- The patent-pending Training Mode™ is an exclusive Traxxas feature that reduces the overall power output of the VXL-3m by 50%, making it easier for new or younger drivers to control their model. When they're ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action.
- Advanced circuit design allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. There's no need for additional sensor wiring and hardware complexity.
- The EZ-Set® push-button setup operates and programs just like other Traxxas speed controls such as the XL-5. This eliminates the need to learn a new set of procedures.
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode™ – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- Multi-color LED provides clear feedback
- Two-stage thermal shutdown protection protects the VXL-3m from overheating.
- Locked Rotor Protection™ prevents system damage by cutting power if the vehicle is stuck or the motor is bound.
- Battery Over-Voltage Protection™ causes the ESC to go into failsafe mode if the maximum input voltage is exceeded.
- Water resistent case design uses rubber seals and o-rings to protect against damage caused by water and moisture.
- Micro-fin aluminum heatsink dissipates heat.
- MOSFET design provides high-current output (326 amp peak) with incredibly low resistance (.0005 (Ohm)).
- Gold plated 3.5mm bullet connectors on 16-gauge Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance-strangling resistance.
- Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets provide massive torque and linear power
- Optimized for power and efficiency in 1/16th scale vehicles
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- 8-Turn, 4000KV
- Hex hardware
- Brilliant blue-anodized finish
- Silicone steel laminations
- Delivers more power than comparable brushed motors
- Input Voltage: 6 to 12 cells NiMH, 2S to 3S LiPo
- Case Size: 26.5mm W x 46.5mm D x 22mm H
- Weight: 38g
- Motors: Sensorless Brushless
- Motor Limit: None
- On Resistance: 0.0005 Ohms
- PWM Frequency: 12,000Hz
- Peak Current: 150A
- Continuous Current: 50A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0V DC
- Motor / Battery Wiring: 16-Gauge Maxx® Cable
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: 2-Stage thermal shutdown
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Battery Input Connector: Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Motor Connector: TRX 3.5mm Bullet Connectors
- Type: Sensorless Brushless
- kV (RPM/Volt): 4000kV (8T)
- Magnet Type: High Temp Sintered Neodymium
- Connection Type: TRX 3.5mm Bullet
- Wire Size: 16g Maxx Cable
- Continuous Current: 25A
- Max Current: 50A Burst
- Max RPM: 50,000
- Weight: 140g (4.94oz)
- VXL-3M Waterproof Electronic Speed Control #3375 (1 pc)
- Velineon 380 Brushless Motor #3371 (1 pc)
- Sticker (1 pc)
- Manual (2 pcs)
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.