- Brand: Traxxas
- Model: 68077-24
Please log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
Photo(s) for reference only
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate 1/10 4WD RTR Short Course Truck w/ On-Board Audio, TQi Radio, TSM, Traxxas Link Wireless #68077-24
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
This is the Mike Jenkins Traxxas #47 Traxxas Slash 4X4 "Ultimate" 1/10 Scale 4WD Short Course Truck, with an included TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module, installed Telemetry and TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) technology. Plus, with the addition of Traxxas On-Board Audio, you get the full short course experience - the powerful and loud sound of a 900 horsepower engine ripping through the gears.
The Slash 4X4 Ultimate is the pinnacle of short course truck performance. Able to run virtually anywhere, from the local track to your backyard, no detail has been overlooked. Slash 4X4 Ultimate is incredibly versatile and lacking in nothing. The Low-CG chassis combined with the large capacity GTR shocks provide a smooth, even ride that’s stable and predictable. The Velineon brushless system supplies all the dirt chewing, pavement scorching power to win a race or impress your friends. Factory-installed Telemetry sensors let you keep an eye on vitals and record performance data. Paired with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module and Traxxas Link App, you can make real-time adjustments on-the-fly. Slash 4X4 Ultimate comes 100% fully-assembled and truly is Ready-to-Race!
The addition of Traxxas Stability Management lets your Slash 4X4 Ultimate unleash all the power that is engineered into your off-road warrior. Arrow-straight acceleration and braking are now at your fingertips, by simply adjusting the Multi-Function Knob on your transmitter. Hit the throttle, brake true, and charge hard into the corners.
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy setup and configuration.
Unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle.
The On-Board Audio System uses sound that has been sampled from Traxxas team trucks, including the Traxxas Pro 4 short course truck driven by Traxxas' Mike Jenkins. The ON/OFF button and volume controls let you adjust the system settings, stealth mode to wide-open. The system uses a minimal amount of power from the battery so your runtime is not compromised. The intuitive sounds respond to throttle input from the transmitter. Cruise around or rip full-throttle to hear the difference in engine RPM. If you're stopped for more than 10 seconds, the engine will shut off. Just tap the throttle to hear the engine fire back up! Use the rocker switch on the included 3-channel transmitter to shift to "neutral" and hear the engine revving. Flip the switch, and launch back into racing.
- Traxxas On-Board Audio System (OBA)
- TSM Technology built-in
- Performance-optimized Low-CG chassis
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Factory Installed Telemetry Sensors
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel 2.4GHz Micro Receiver
- High-volume, hard-anodized and PTFE-coated GTR shocks
- Painted Race Replica Bodies
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-Hubs
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum rear hub carriers
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum axle nuts
- Adjustable front and rear swaybars
- Included optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- Sealed, silicone filled center differential (included separately; installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque-Control® slipper)
- Length: 22.36 Inches (568mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 Inches (72mm)
- Weight: 80.4oz (2.28kg)
- Height (overall): 7.60 Inches (193mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.75 Inches (324mm)
- Shocks: GTR threaded aluminum-body, hard-anodized with PTFE-coated 13mm bore and titanium-nitride shafts
- Shock Length: GTR Long (front), XX Long (rear)
- Tires: 2.2/3.0", S1 Compound, Pre-Glued with Foam Inserts
- Tire Diameter: 4.31 Inches (109.5mm) (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.2/3.0" Split-Spoke, Chrome with Red Beadlock
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2 Inches (56mm) Outer, 3.0 Inches (76mm) Inner
- Speed Control Type: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Overall Drive Ratio: 11.82 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32
- Slash 4X4 Ultimate; RTR; w/Traxxas Velineon 3500 Motor
- VXL-3s Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessory Pinion Gear
- High quality maintenance tools
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- Battery w/iD Connector
- Battery Charger
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.