Traxxas Skully 1/10 RTR Monster Truck w/XL-5 ESC, TQ 2.4GHz Radio, iD Battery & DC Charger #36064-1
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
This is the Traxxas "Skully" 1/10 Ready to Run Monster Truck. Skully is full of screaming rage with blistering ghost flames and a hard charging attitude. Skully combines a wheels-up, bone-crushing persona, with the proven performance, incredible waterproof durability, and unsurpassed value of the Traxxas Stampede. Skully brings a fresh face to monster truck action, ready to take on anyone who dares to step foot in the ring! Skully takes the fight seriously with massive torque ready to grind opponents into the dust. Combine the horsepower with the tall, drive-over-anything ground clearance; ultra-tough suspension; waterproof electronics and easy operation, Skully quickly crushes its way to the top of the podium leaving a mass of carnage on the arena floor. It’s pure monster truck fun.
Skully’s unique style, capability, and Traxxas-tough durability is unmatched. When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272 transmission launch Skully to speeds over 30mph (with optional accessories). The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
Skully benefits from its Traxxas heritage incorporating advanced Revo technology to bolster performance. The Magnum 272 transmission is fully sealed and comes equipped with efficient and precise ball bearings and an advanced Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. Monster truck tires provide sure-footed traction no matter how extreme the terrain. The monster truck tires are pre-glued and mounted on solid satin-finished wheels. The tires grip the pavement, tear through rocks, and have the ability to kick-up massive roost. The tires include performance-tuned foam inserts that provide extra stability on any surface. Wherever your next grudge match lands Skully will be ready.
- (4) AA Batteries
- NEW 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- NEW Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Traxxas #6519 3-channel micro receiver.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance.
- The included optional 23-tooth pinion gear pushes Stampede to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- Powder-coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Satin-Chrome Dish dual-profile wheels
- Pre-glued Terra-Grooved 2.2" tires
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body.
- Unparalleled Traxxas support parts availability.
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5" (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 138x46x26mm (Battery expansion kit available (#3725X))
- Skully, 1/10 Scale Monster Truck, fully assembled, waterproof, Ready-To-Race
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- ProGraphix® painted body
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.