Traxxas E-Maxx RTR Brushless 4WD Monster Truck w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio & TSM No Battery and Charger #39086-4
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The Ultimate Electric 4X4 Maxx Monster! Now With Self Righting!
Traxxas' E-Maxx Brushless Edition is better equipped than ever! The already-loaded E-Maxx now includes Traxxas Stability Management waterproof electronics, and the TQi transmitter as standard equipment. This heavy-duty setup gives E-Maxx wheel-lifting torque and brutally quick acceleration on the way to over 35mph with two 7-cell NiMH batteries—or blow by 65mph by installing optional Power Cell 3S LiPo batteries!
Note: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas E-Maxx model TRA39086-4 is available in four different color schemes: red, blue, black and grey-black. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
The Traxxas exclusive Self-Righting feature made its debut in the ground-breaking X-Maxx monster truck. But Traxxas didn’t limit this innovation to one truck. With one press of a button, your monster truck can automatically get itself back on all four tires. This means the action doesn’t have to stop to rescue an upside down truck.
For those who like their horsepower raw and screaming at the red line, Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers with the award-winning nitro fury of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. Slayer Pro 4X4 punches hard with massive torque off the line and a wide powerband—bury the throttle at anytime to send all four tires into a raging fury of roosting dirt. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine features a precision composite slide carburetor, PowerTune™ cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft, multi-port rear exhaust, and the starting convenience of the exclusive Traxxas EZ-Start system.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your E-Maxx making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
- TSM make the vehicle easier to drive
- TSM works to stabilize the vehicle over rough and loose surfaces
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM assistance is fully adjustable, or can be turned off
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
*Photos for your reference only.
- (2) Battery Packs w/Traxxas Connector (choose from two 7-Cell 8.4V NIMH Batteries, two 2S 7.4V LiPo Batteries or two 3S 11.1V LiPo Batteries)
- Compatible Battery Charger w/Traxxas Connector (must be compatible with chosen battery type)
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- Traxxas Stability Management
- 30+mph with 2-7cell MiMH packs, 65+mph on 6S LiPo! (batteries sold separately)
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- High-power 2200Kv motor
- Factory-installed waterproof MXL-6s Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Heady-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
- Massive 6.3" Maxx Tires
- Adjustable Wheelie Bar
- ProGraphix Body
- Waterproof, High-Torque, Digital Steering Servos
- Brushless-Ready Heavy-Duty Transmission
- Extreme-Duty Torque-Control Slipper Clutch
- Extended Wheelbase, Low CG Chassis
- Quick Release Battery Hold Downs
- Heavy Duty Chassis Braces with Transmission Skid plate
- Double-Shear Captured Linkages
- 8-Shock Maxx Suspension
- Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
- Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
- Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
- Speed Control Type: MXL-6s Waterproof; Forward/Reverse/Brake
- Motor (electric): Brushless, 2200kV
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Stability Management
- Top Speed: 35+mph w/ two NiMH batteries (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)
- Skill Level: 2
- E-Maxx Brushless Edition, Ready-To-Race
- 2200kV Brushless Motor
- MXL-6s Electronic Speed Control
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- Quality Tool Set
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.