Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody 40 inch Catamaran High Performance Race Boat Red Version RTR w/ TSM TQi 2.4GHz Radio #57046-4RED
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The DCB M41 Widebody catamaran, designed by DCB (Dave’s Custom Boats) founder Dave Hemmingson, is the largest model offered in the DCB M-Series. With its precision sculpted design and a pair of Mercury Racing 1350 engines, it speeds across the water at 175mph! Traxxas faithfully captured the incredible looks and performance of the DCB M41 in a detailed scale replica that is versatile, fun, and fast. The catamaran hull delivers the speed, stability and confidence for which the full-size M41 is famous, allowing you to have fun wherever your marine adventures take you. The M41 replica is equally at home blasting across the waves at the lake on a fun run or exploiting its 50+mph speed on a favorite stretch of smooth water. The razor sharp handling lets you carve turns with authority and precision and yet, offers easy control while cruising by the shore.
Big Boat, Big Fun
At just over 40 inches (1 meter) long, the M41 has a commanding presence just floating in the water. Crack open the throttle and the fun begins! The M41’s size and design give it the versatility to work well in a wide range of conditions. The M41 is stable and easy to control whether blasting across the waves in a big lake, cruising past the shoreline, or testing it’s 50mph top speed on a smooth pond.
Rigid Internal Structure
A unique feature of the M41 is its rigid internal structure with removeable electronics tray and motor mount. The VXL-6s electronic speed control, waterproof receiver box, and powerful 2056 high-torque steering servo are all bolted securely to the tray. The motor is attached independently to a motor mount that increases the rigidity of the hull. In just a few quick minutes, the electronics can be removed for maintenance. The internal structure includes an integrated reinforced transom to provide a solid mounting surface for the control and drive systems.
DCB M41 Detailed Cockpit
Traxxas faithfully reproduced the M41’s artfully sculpted cockpit with an acute attention to detail, from the gauges and speakers to the steering wheel and seats. The detailed cockpit flows with the rest of the boat to become a complete work of high-performance art.
The M41 is equipped with a surface-piercing prop that has been optimized to get the hull on plane as quickly as possible without cavitation. The prop is made of a molded composite construction that is lightweight and tough, with no balancing or sharpening needed.
High-Strength Aluminum Hardware
For efficient power transfer and razor-sharp handling, the M41 is equipped with rigid drive hardware and a flex-free transom. These components allow you to experience every ounce of extreme brushless horsepower and performance. The rudder, rudder support, and drive strut are extruded and machined from rugged 6000-series aluminum alloy for maximum strength. The pieces are polished and anodized a vivid blue. The rudder also incorporates a pickup that feeds water through the cooling system.
Stainless-Steel Trim Tabs
The M41's dual trim tabs further tune its high-speed performance. The trim tabs are precision die-cut and made of bent form stainless steel to resist corrosion. They help keep the M41 stable during high speed runs.
When it comes to first impressions, the M41 makes a big visual statement with its bold graphics. The Hawaiian paint scheme commands attention as it blasts by on the water. No painting or decaling is required; the graphics are pre-painted so you can get from the box to the water quickly.
The foundation of the M41's extreme performance is its hull. An accurately rendered replica, the precision engineered DCB M41 hull is fast and stable. Built in foam flotation makes it virtually unsinkable.
Stainlees Steel Hex Hardware
M41 uses corrosion-resistant stainless-steel and nickel-plated hardware throughout for good looks, easy maintenance, and lasting performance.
Waterproof electronics are a must in the marine environment. Traxxas electronics are fully waterproof (not just water resistant). The speed control, servo, and receiver all feature rugged waterproofing protection for dependable operation you can count on. It's an innovation you'll find only in Traxxas vehicles.
Sealed Watertight Receiver Box
Traxxas' innovative, ground-breaking waterproof receiver box routes the antenna and servo wires neatly through a special watertight seal (patent pending). To protect the receiver, a custom shaped blue O-ring seals the receiver box. Thanks to the unique design, the receiver can be removed for service and even aftermarket receivers can be used, without losing the sealing properties of the box.
Velineon VXL-6s Marine Brushless System
The VXL-6s Marine electronic speed control is built for true 6S LiPo power. On-board low voltage detection helps you maintain your batteries. The extra voltage and current maximizes the potential of the Velineon 540XL motor for extreme 50+mph speed. The rebuildable, sensorless Velineon 540XL motor is designed for high-rpm performance and reliability with ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets, a precision-balanced rotor, and efficient, high-speed ball bearings. Cooling water is routed through the innovative speed control case and then into a unique sealed motor jacket that allows cooling water to flow directly against the motor for maximum possible heat transfer.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race® Radio System
The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system arrives with a full compliment of tuning features; long-range, high-output, 2.4GHz signal, and proven Traxxas reliability for rock-solid performance. It's so advanced; it doesn't even need an external antenna. However, the most important feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511, sold separately) that turns your Android device, iPad® iPhone® or iPod touch® into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control.
- (2) 2S or (2) 3S LiPo Batteries w/Traxxas iD Connectors and Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- 50+mph on 6S LiPo! (batteries sold separately)
- 40" widebody catamaran hull for incredible high-speed performance
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540 XL high-output brushless motor with highflow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel trim tabs and hardware
- Traxxas Stability Management™
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability with Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, “model selection” is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) with Traxxas Stability Management, fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
- Hull Type: Vacu-formed ABS, Catamaran, shoebox style
- Hull Length: 39.5", 1003mm
- Overall Length: 40.6", 1030mm
- Beam: 10.5", 266.9mm
- Height: 5.95", 151.05mm
- Deadrise & Transom: 14.5 degrees
- Weight: 5.42 lbs (without batteries)
- Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon® VXL-6s, water-cooled
- Input Voltage: 4-6 LiPo Cells (14.8-22.2 Volts DC)
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 3A
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Low Voltage Detection: Yes (user enabled)
- Motor (electric): Traxxas Velineon® 540XL Brushless, water-cooled
- Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
- Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
- Prop: 2-blade composite, 42x59mm
- Transmitter: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Receiver: 6533 2.4GHz Traxxas Stability Management 5-channel
- Servo: 2056 High-torque waterproof
- Skill Level: 2
- DCB M41 Widebody 40" Catamaran High Performance Race Boat Red Version, Ready-To-Race
- Velineon 540 XL High-output Brushless Motor
- VXL-6s Marine speed control
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.