Traxxas Bandit VXL Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Buggy w/ TQi Traxxas Link Enabled 2.4GHz Radio TSM #24076-4
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The Traxxas Bandit VXL expands the Extreme Sports Buggy legacy with more power than you ever thought possible. The Velineon Brushless Power System accelerates into the stratosphere with jet-like thrust and incredible 70+mph top speed*! Traxxas Stability Management keeps it under control with arrow straight acceleration and sure-footed stopping power. The Bandit VXL is a low-slung, lightweight speed machine that's rocket fast on pavement and rips incredible roost off-road. Bandit VXL is a driver's machine that will put your skills to the test with its mind-blowing top speed and lightning quick handling response.
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) lets you experience the Bandit’s extreme power, speed, and acceleration by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Go ahead, punch it off the line! TSM senses the vehicle’s direction and makes steering corrections to provide full throttle acceleration without fishtailing or spinouts. When cornering, TSM intuitively corrects the vehicle’s line for faster exit speeds. TSM even improves braking by keeping the buggy arrow straight until you reach a complete stop. TSM does all this without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects. TSM can be fine-tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. Drive faster and have more fun with TSM. You may not even realize how much it is helping until you try to drive without it.
- Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Waterproof Electronics
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Maxx® Cable 12-Gauge Wiring
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servo
- Precision Steel Turnbuckles with Heavy-Duty Rod Ends
- Metric Hex Hardware
- Steel Transmission Gears
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 9.84" (250mm)
- Rear Track: 9.84" (250mm)
- Weight: 48oz (1.36 kg)
- Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.25" (286mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XX-Long
- Front Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.2"
- Rear Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2"
- Front Wheels: 2.2" Black-Chrome (Tracer™)
- Rear Wheels: 2.2" Black-Chrome (Tracer™)
- Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Gear Ratio (Internal): 2.72 (Final Drive: 7.97)
- Differential Type: Planetary Steel Gear
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Fiber-Composite
- Radio System (Transmitter): TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
- Radio System (Receiver): Traxxas Stability Management®
- Top-Speed: 70+MPH
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
- Skill Level: 2
- Traxxas Bandit VXL Brushless 1/10 RTR 2WD Buggy Fully assembled with Traxxas Stability Management®
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- ProGraphix® painted body
- NiMH or LiPo Battery
- "AA" Batteries for Transmitter
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.