Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 1/10 RTR AWD Touring Car Chassis w/ TQi 2.4GHz Radio System #83024-4
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
The 4-Tec 2.0 AWD chassis provides the ultimate on-road driving experience. The high-tech chassis keeps weight positioned as low as possible for a crisp, responsive feel. The modular interlocking design allows easy maintenance while providing unprecedented rigidity and tight tolerances. A smooth undertray reduces drag and prevents snags on expansion joints while the finely tuned suspension keeps the wheels glued to the pavement for maximum on-road performance. The waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control channels power to the Titan® 12-turn motor for four wheel tire-spinning acceleration and blistering 30+mph* top speed. This is one chassis that begs to be driven hard!
Some vehicles claim to be "brushless compatible," but neglect to mention the long list of parts required to handle the extra power. At Traxxas, we build our vehicles tough enough to be brushless ready out of the box. The 4-Tec 2.0 chassis allows the massive VXL-3s power system to drop right in with minimal modifications. Overkill? Perhaps, but we can't resist going 70+mph. We don't think you'll resist either, so the drivetrain is built to handle the horsepower and speed.
- Adjustable chassis accepts standard 200mm bodies
- Full-time 4WD
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Powerful XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Built brushless ready for easy upgrade to Velineon® power
- Low-CG fiber-composite monocoque chassis with high approach angle front bumper
- Race-proven sealed differentials
- Length: 14.94 Inches (379mm)
- Front Track: 7.7 Inches (196mm)
- Rear Track: 7.9 Inches (200mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 0.3 Inches (9mm)
- Weight: 2.81lbs (1.28kg)
- Height (overall): 2.43 Inches (62mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.1 Inches (256mm)
- Shock Length: Short (front and rear)
- Tire Diameter: 2.6 Inches (66mm)
- Tire Width (front): 1.0 Inches (26mm)
- Tire Width (rear): 1.2 Inches (30mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.1 Inches (53mm)
- Speed Control Type: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.49
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz Radio with 3-Channel Micro Receiver
- Skill Level: 1
- Top Speed: 30+mph
- Battery Tray: 158mm long / 46mm wide / 23 or 26mm high
- Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 1/10 RTR AWD Touring Car Chassis (1 pc)
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- 200mm Touring Car Body
- 6 or 7-cell NiMH Battery Pack, or 2S LiPo Battery Pack w/Traxxas Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
- 4x "AA" Batteries (For transmitter)
TRAXXAS COUNTRIES RESTRICTIONSOwing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of Traxxas branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team will scan and remove those items of the restricted countries before shipment. Please check your order before payment. Thank you for your attention.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama (Rep.), Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia (Russian Federation), Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
NOTE TO CHINA CUSTOMERS:We do not ship Traxxas products to Mainland China. Please contact our China dealers for assistance.