Tekin ROC412 HD Element Proof Sensored Brushless 1800kV Crawler Motor w/ 5mm Shaft #TT2633
Tekin's Element Proof ROC412 HD offers protection from the elements, giving you the confidence and the power you need to tackle the trails without fear of water, mud or snow! Designed for heavier trail or rock racing rigs, the ROC412 HD delivers more torque and more power on demand, in the same trusted kV ratings so you can maintain desired speed and input voltage, while the longer can delivers more torque than a standard size motor.
Using a 4-pole 12-slot motor design based off the award-winning T8 Series motors, the ROC412 HD harnesses the benefits of brushless efficiency and extreme amounts of torque to stay out on the trail longer with more power on tap. And when you combine the ROC412 HD with an RX4 Speed Control, you have one of the smoothest and most capable brushless crawling systems on the market.
- Element Proof design tackles Water, Mud and Snow
- 18.5mm Rotor provides more Torque and Braking Power
- 5mm High-Strength Pinion Shaft
- 550 Length Can provides improved heat dissipation
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Crawler Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Crawler, Rock Race and Trail Rig Specific
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
- Input Voltage: 3S
- Weight: 221g / 7.8oz
- Shaft Dimensions: 5mm x 15.3mm / .196" x .60"
- Motor Diameter: 36mm / 1.41"
- Motor Length: 62.5mm / 2.5"
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5 x 14 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
- Rotor Size: 18.5mm ALL
- Rebuildable: Yes
- Tekin ROC412 HD Element Proof Sensored Brushless 1800kV Crawler Motor w/ 5mm Shaft (1 set)
|Motor KV||1000 KV|
|Motor Size||550 Size|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|