Tekin Redline Gen3 21.5T Sensored Brushless Motor #TT2703
Tekin Redline Gen3 Sensored Brushless Motors have been engineered to be smaller, lighter and faster than the previous model. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the GEN3 Redline Sensored Motor is ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win. On Road or Off, the GEN3 delivers smooth power across the entire RPM range youve come to expect from a Tekin motor. The GEN3 21.5T, 17.5T and 13.5T are available in an RPM version as well as the standard versions. Designed for applications where higher RPM is more beneficial than torque, these motors are perfect for 1/12 and touring car racing classes. These motors come standard with 12.5mm performance rotors.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
- Standard and RPM versions
- Input Voltage: 2S - 3S
- Weight: 158g / 5.6oz
- Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
- Motor Length: 48.5mm / 1.909"
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm / Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
- Rotor Size: 12.5mm
- Rebuildable: Yes
- Tekin Redline Gen3 21.5T Sensored Brushless Motor (1 pc)
|Motor Size||540 Size|
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|