Team Orion Advantage Touch Duo V-Max AC/DC 2x100W Charger UK plug #ORI30297
- - We DO NOT sell/ ship this item to Hong Kong.
- - Charger with Two-pin plug is not suitable for Hong Kong.
- - For Hong Kong customer, Please select other charger with HK/ UK Plug
Our range of Advantage Touch chargers has been successful all around the world. The Duo Touch version with dual charge outputs instantly became a bestseller, it has everything that the serious RC hobbyist needs. For 2016 we have updated the Touch Duo by adding a LiPo HV charge mode. LiPo HV batteries, like our LiPo V-Max batteries, require a charge end voltage of 4.35V/cell (vs 4.2V/cell for regular LiPo). The 200W integrated power supply allows charge currents of up to 10A and fast charging of any type of battery. You can simultaneously charge, discharge, store, cycle or balance any combination of LiPo/LiPo HV/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd/Pb batteries. The interface is equipped with a top navigation bar that allows you to easily switch between the two channels and a split view allows you to display simultaneously the data from both channels. As it’s the case with the other Advantage Touch chargers, the duo also features advanced setup possibilities, balancing, discharge and storage functions and a graphic engine to display charge and discharge curves. The charger is also equipped with a USB connector that allows the user to install future firmware upgrades.
- New LiPo HV Charge Mode
- Touch Screen Dual Channel Multi-Chemistry Charger
- Large size 4” Color Touch Screen
- Integrated AC/DC Power Supply
- 200W (100W/channel) charge power, 2x10A max
- Charges 1-6S LiPo/LiPo HV/LiFe, 1-16 cell NiMH/NiCd and 1-20 cell Pb batteries
- Charge, discharge, cycle, storage and balance functions
- Multi language easy to use interface
- Split View Data Display
- Wide array of adjustable parameters
- 2 x 6 memory slots for charge settings
- Input/output reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Advantage Touch Duo V-Max Charger w/ power cord
- 4-in-1 Balancing Board (XH, TP/FP, EH and HP/PQ) (2 pcs)
- Deans charge leads (USA: 2x EC3 charge leads) (2 pcs)
- USB cable for firmware upgrade
- Instruction manual and Quick Start User Guide