Tamiya TT02 1/10 Ferrari F12 TDF Car Kit EP #58644
This R/C assembly kit depicts the Ferrari F12tdf first introduced at the end of 2015. It's a road car that pays homage to the Tour de France, just not the Tour you may be thinking of. Before cyclists pre-empted the phrase and then copyrighted it, there was an epic automotive competition on French circuits and streets. And Ferrari won it seven times. The tdf is a tribute to Ferrari's success in those historic events, an era when road and race cars were often one and the same with such epic classics as the 250 GT Berlinetta. The tdf is not a new model; it is a whole new concept. It is not a track car; rather, it was constructed in the spirit of a competition car for the street. Its 6.3-liter V12 puts out 780hp and generates massive torque. Only 799 of the actual F12tdf were made and it's available to you to build and drive in the form of a high-performance radio control car. Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek road racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- Length: 441mm
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2 battery & charger
- Polycarbonate paint
- 8 x AA batteries
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Friction damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Radial
- Body material: Plastic
- Chassis material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle
- The elegant form of the F12tdf is recreated in polycarbonate. Separate polycarbonate parts are included to depict the front dive planes and side window winglets.
- Separately molded ABS plastic parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors.
- The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- Comes with silver color 10-spoke wheels (Item 50732) and tread pattern tires.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car (including carbon fiber effect stickers), as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02 S ESC (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Tamiya TT02 1/10 Ferrari F12 TDF Car Kit EP (1 set)
- Car Body
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|