Tamiya M06 1/10 Mini Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA RR EP Car Kit #58486
This is the Tamiya 1:10 M-06 Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA EP. Tamiya is proud to release the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA to match the new M-06 chassis. The Giulia Sprint GTA was a famous two-door sports car during the 1960s which was very popular with motorists all around the world. It came equipped with the standard 1600cc engine and was seen on both the road and race track.
- Radio: 2-Channel (1Pc)
- Receiver (1 Pc)
- Servo For 1:10 (1Pc) Size around 40.4 x 19.8 x 36mm
- Battery: Sub-C 6-cells or Li-Po 2Cells Stick Packs with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger for car battery: For Ni-Mh Sub-C/ Li-Po 2Cells Stick Packs
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Body: 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
- The Alfa Romeo GTA body sits on the new RR (Rear-motor Rear-drive) M-06 chassis.
- The M-06 chassis features three adjustable wheelbases (short, medium, long) with the Alfa Romeo GTA featuring a medium 225mm wheelbase.
- The distinctive form is accurately depicted with durable polycarbonate.
- Side mirrors, head and tail lights are separately reproduced using ABS plastic.
- The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the moncoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
- Four wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Length: 385mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Tamiya M-06 Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA EP Car Kit.
- Motor: 540J
- ESC: TEU 105BK
- wheels with tires