Tamiya Educational Construction Friction Powered Car Kit #70217
This is Tamiya Educational Construction Friction Powered Car Kit. The Educational Construction Series aims to provide fun and informative learning experiences, and this flywheel-powered 3-wheel car kit continues the theme. Simply rotating the rear wheels or drive wheel allows the flywheel to store power and then feed it back to the wheels, propelling the model on its way. What"s more, different shaped cam parts are included to change the direction of the front wheel, altering the course of the model.
- Material: Plastic
- Transparent drive unit shows off the metal flywheel contained inside. The unit can be detached for use on other models.
- The flywheel can power the model for approximately 20 meters maximum (around 35 seconds).
- When fitted to the underside of the model, the included cams change its course. The kit comes with "zigzag" and "figure of eight" pattern cams, plus one spare which can be cut as you like for an original course.
- Front wheel can be manually locked via a screw on the underside, to make the car proceed in a straight line.
- Rubber ring tires are included for all 3 road wheels.
- Includes parts needed for snap-fit and screw-together assembly process. Does not require cement.
- Approximate top speed: 2km/h.
- Length: 141mm
- Width: 85mm
- Height: 67mm
- Tamiya Educational Construction Friction Powered Car Kit (1 set)