Tamiya Educational Construction Arm Crawler Kit #70228
This is Tamiya Educational Construction Arm Crawler Kit. The Arm Crawler with 2-channel remote pairs the stand-alone assembly kit with a double gearbox and 2-channel remote control set for controllable crawling fun! Four crawler tracks (including two on independently moving arms) give the Arm Crawler superb mobility and enable it to clear obstacles up to 45mm in height. This unique kit is fitted with four rotating tracks: one on each side of its body, plus one on each of its two arms. The arms themselves can also rotate gripping onto slopes or raised surfaces, and in doing so pulls the model along allowing it to negotiate climbs and drops of up to 45mm.
- Material: Plastic
- This is an assembly kit.
- Left and right “arms” remain horizontal on flat surfaces, but rotate when the model comes to undulations or obstacles, using their tracks to grip and pull the model over.
- The intuitive 2-channel remote control box (requires assembly) from Item 70104 is included, and allows forward/reverse movement plus different turning circles, powered by two Type 130 motors in the twin motor gearbox.
- Body parts are molded in yellow, inspired by real life working vehicles. The clear gearbox shows off its internal mechanics.
- The model moves at approximately 1 meter per 9 seconds.
- Motor and remote controller require connection, with the model completed by snapping and screwing together parts and doing some simple wiring.
- Tamiya Educational Construction Arm Crawler Kit (1 set)