Tamiya 1/35 Military Miniature German Marder III M Normandy Front Scale Model Kit #35364
This model kit pairs the classic Marder III M (Item 35255) with brand new figures and additional parts including markings to assemble the model as a vehicle seen on the Normandy Front in the closing years of WWII.
The Marder III M was a hardy German tank destroyer with 7.5cm Pak40/3 gun, based on the obsolete Czech-built 38(t) tank chassis. 942 were produced from May 1943, and some of those served on the Normandy front as occupying Nazi German forces attempted to stem the Allied advance.
- Material: Plastic
- The Marder III M form is accurately recreated, including its layout with central engine (hence the “M” designation for “Mitte” = middle) and rear fighting compartment, 7.5cm gun, and interior details such as the gun breech, shell racks and radio equipment.
- NEW for this kit: Assembly type tracks allow realistic depiction of “sag” on the upper run.
- Photo-etched part recreates the exhaust cover.
- Comes with 4 full body figures (3 of which are all new) and one torso figure in realistic pose, plus 2 Normandy Front marking options.
- Length: 149.5mm
- Tamiya 1/35 Military Miniature German Marder III M Normandy Front Scale Model Kit (1 pc)