Tamiya 1/32 Mini 4WD Pro MS Evo.1 Chassis Kit #95263
This MS chassis kit considerably raises the potential for expert Mini 4WD drivers. It includes many reinforced chassis parts, which make for a rigid and lightweight machine. Also included are lightweight carbon fiber nylon wheels and white hard barreled tires. Furthermore, with the added thickness to the new FRP plates, long nuts, and mass dampers, the MS chassis really is loaded with potential.
- The thickness of these plates is now 2.0mm, 0.5mm thicker compared to previous ones. Through them flexural rigidity improves also assists in controlling plate bending.
- Equipped are two sets of front and rear wide plates. A maximum width of 104mm can be achieved with 9, 13, 17, and 19mm rollers.
- The N-02/T-01 units and the lightweight center chassis are made from a glass fiber reinforced ABS resin. The whole chassis is colored silver.
- There are two metal weights (mass damper) loaded at the front offering more stability during lane changing and over race course slope sections.
- These excellent long nuts are strong and superior in maintainability. Performance is not hindered with the high positioning of the rollers. Also loaded at the rear is a metal weight.
- Equipped on the narrow large diameter, lightweight carbon fiber with nylon resin wheels, are white hard barreled tires.
- Length: 162mm
- Width: 104mm
- Tamiya 1/32 Mini 4WD Pro MS Evo.1 Chassis Kit (1 set)
- AA batteries (2 pcs)