Tamiya 1/24 Sports Car Series Lancia Stratos Turbo Kit Silver Color Plated Limited Edition Scale Model Kit #25418
This is Tamiya 1/24 Sports Car Series Lancia Stratos Turbo Kit Silver Color Plated Limited Edition Scale Model Kit. The original Lancia Stratos Turbo model (Item 24003) is a classic model kit that was first released back in 1977. This is a special edition re-issue model with a stylish metal-plated finish!
The Stratos was developed through the early 1970s and went on to appear in WRC races, taking a magnificent hat-trick of manufacturer titles between 1974 and 1976. Lancia later developed the car further for Group 5 circuit racing, with a revamped body and turbocharged engine: it is this car that is recreated by this kit.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The stylish, racy form of the Stratos is recreated in style. Body, B (excluding driver) and C parts (wheels etc.) are given a semi-gloss metal plated finish.
- Features a highly realistic full body driver figure in racing garb and helmet.
- Detailed interior features authentic recreations of seats, dash, gearshift and more.
- Window parts now have a scored section molded into them, allowing easy cut-out of the side window section to fully show off the driver and interior.
- Separate parts recreate side mirrors, windshield wipers and more.
- Tamiya 1/24 Sports Car Series Lancia Stratos Turbo Kit Silver Color Plated Limited Edition Scale Model Kit (1 set)