Tamiya 1/24 Scale Sports Car Toyota 86 Scale Model Kit #24323
Released in April 2012, the Toyota 86 is a lightweight, front-engine rear-wheel drive sports car that was co-developed by Toyota and Subaru. It is powered by a boxer 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine featuring Toyota's D-4S direct injection technology. From its ground-hugging form to its interior styling, everything about this car has been newly designed in the pursuit of providing a fun driving experience.
- Material: Plastic
- Dynamic body lines of the FR sports car are accurately reproduced.
- Hood may be posed open to showcase the detailed engine compartment with boxer engine.
- Front wheels are linked with steering wheel.
- Manufacturer emblems and mirror surfaces depicted with metal transfers.
- Underbody features suspension and drivetrain details.
- Metal-plated headlight and taillight fixtures add an eye-catching touch.
- Length: 177mm
- Width: 84mm
- Tamiya 1/24 Scale Sports Car Toyota 86 Scale Model Kit (1 set)
- Model Paint
- Model Tools