Tamiya 1/24 PEUGEOT 206 WRC Scale Model Car Kit #24221
This is Tamiya 1/24 PEUGEOT 206 WRC Scale Model Car Kit. The battle for the elusive World Rally Championship (WRC) title has in recent years been dominated by Toyota, Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Ford. About 15 years ago, however, the Peugeot 205 Turbo-16 was the rally car to beat, sweeping back to back victories in the '85 and '86 seasons. In autumn of 1998, Peugeot triumphantly returned to rally action with the all new 206 WRC. With an overall length of only 4m and wheelbase of 2468mm, Peugeot's latest machine favors versatility over stability. Equipped with powerful mechanics under its undeniably attractive exterior, this promising rally car brings both performance and beauty to the rugged WRC.
- This detailed model boasts rubber tarmac tires (spare tire included), plated parts for mirrors and reflectors, two level rear wing, and detailed rally suspension.
- From the stylish curves of the body to the accurately rendered undersurface, Tamiya's 1/24 scale Peugeot 206 WRC is sure to provide an enjoyable modeling experience.
- Clear plastic parts included for undersurface, revealing engine, gearbox layout, and suspension, even after model completion.
- Peugeot's trademark blue lion mark and various sponsor marks for Car no. 14 and 15 are included in kit as decals.
- Overall Length: 168mm
- Overall Width: 75.4mm
- Scale: 1/24
- Tamiya 1/24 PEUGEOT 206 WRC Scale Model Car Kit (1 pc)