Tamiya 1/12 Scale Motorcycle Series Suzuki GSX750S New Katana Scale Model Kit #14034
This model kit recreates the Suzuki GSX750S Katana. When announced at the 1983 Tokyo Motor Show, the Suzuki GSX750S New Katana was a complete model change from previous iterations with the famous Katana name. It sported a fully retractable headlamp, Full Floater rear suspension, new Positive Damping Fork (PDF) on the front, and a 77hp DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine.
- The model’s retractable headlight opens and closes just like that on the actual machine.
- The inline 4-cylinder DOHC engine and its cooling fins reproduced in rich detail.
- Includes vinyl tubing to depict parts such as throttle cables and brake lines.
- Front and rear tires are represented with solid synthetic rubber tires, with tread pattern.
- Rear suspension utilizes a metal coil spring.
- Length: 182mm
- Width: 63mm
- Height: 96mm
- Tamiya 1/12 Scale Motorcycle Series Suzuki GSX750S New Katana Scale Model Kit (1 pc)