Tamiya 1/12 Motorcycle Series Yamaha XV1600 Road Star Scale Model Kit #14080
This is Tamiya 1/12 Motorcycle Series Yamaha XV1600 Road Star Scale Model Kit. Yamaha shocked the motorcycle world once again when it brought out the XV1600 Road Star, a unique combination of traditional cruiser design with state of the art technology. The construction of the machine is focused on providing the maximum amount of comfort, performance and style to today"s large capacity cruiser customer. The XV1600 is powered by a huge 1,600cc air-cooled V-twin pushrod engine housed in an ultra-long and low chassis. This OHV engine pumps out 46.3kW (62.6PS) at 4,000rpm and features an electric starter. The front suspension of this machine consists of telescopic forks, while the rear consists of a swinging arm monocross. This gorgeous motorcycle was voted "1999 Cruiser Bike of the Year" by Cruising Rider magazine.
- Enjoy the fascinating assembly incorporating real screws and two kinds of metal plated parts.
- The delicate fins of the air-cooled engine, spoke wheels and the slender brake and clutch lines all add to the realism of this motorcycle masterpiece.
- Kit comes with two kinds of tank emblems (one for the Japanese and American "Road Star" and one for the "Wild Star" as it is called in Europe.
- Various decals for stripes and meters are also included in this authentic kit.
- Transparent display stand also included.
- Overall Length: 208mm
- Overall Width: 89mm
- Overall Height: 100mm
- Tamiya 1/12 Motorcycle Series Yamaha XV1600 Road Star Scale Model Kit (1 pc)