Tamiya 1/10 XV01 Subaru XV EP #58562
The Subaru XV, a crossover off-road version of the popular Impreza went on sale in October 2012. It is now available on Tamiya's versatile XV-01 1/10 scale chassis platform for fun off-road action.
The XV-01 platform is designed for road, rally and light off-road driving as it features a sealed 4WD gear and belt drive-train and a radio compartment that is also sealed to keep dirt and debris from important components. The XV-01 is so versatile that Tamiya's designers are able to design Rally, truck and road car bodies to meet the needs of Tamiya enthusiasts everywhere.
* PHOTOs for reference only.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 2-channel radio gear
- Polycarbonate Paint
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: multi
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: independent suspension
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: yes
- Adjustable toe angles: front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: yes
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Sticker sheet and window masks included.
- Special feature 2: Sealed Belt-driven 4WD system protects the drivetrain from debris.
- Special feature 3: Motor is mounted on the front of the chassis for neutral handling.
- Special feature 4: Sealed radio compartment to protect from dust and debris.
- Length: 430mm
- Width: 187mm
- Height: 146mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 26mm and 67mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.04:1
- Tamiya 1/10 XV01 Subaru XV EP #58562 (1 Set)
- Rubber Radial Tire (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Body (1 pc)
- Motor: 540-brushed type (1 pc)