Tamiya 1/10 XV01 Chassis Kit Long Damper Spec EP #47349
This limited-edition version of the versatile XV-01 chassis is set up to use long shock dampers and provides an even greater off-road driving experience, while still keeping the same base as the original XV-01. The 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both tarmac and gravel surfaces. It features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units that utilize fluid to control differential action. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel-well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke and ground clearance and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
- Length: 384mm
- Width: 185mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Body Set
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2 battery & charger
- PS Spray
- 8 x AA batteries
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: Multi-Purpose
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Dual-Drive
- Drive line: Universal
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Rally block
- Chassis material: FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- LED light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Yes
- Adjustable toe angles: Front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Yes
- The chassis has dedicated 3.5mm thick FRP damper stays front and rear to allow maximum exploitation of the extended stroke provided by included CVA mini oil shock dampers.
- Suspension arm parts are designed to allow the car to run optimally using ground clearance of 10mm or more, making it ideally-suited to off-road driving.
- The XV-01 chassis uses a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with the drive belt, battery and R/C equipment protected from dirt and debris by well-placed covers.
- White 16-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
- TRF501X Setting Springs (Hard - White/Blue) are included.
- Compatible with Subaru Impreza WRC Monte Carlo '07 (Item 51289), Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 (Item 51364) or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. X (51376) bodies.
- Tamiya 1/10 XV01 Chassis Kit Long Damper Spec EP (1 Set)