Tamiya 1/10 XBS TT01ES Toyota Celica GT-Four w/ AM Adspec GP Transmitter RTR EP #46617
This is a Ready to Run R/C on-road car of the Toyota Celica GT-Four 1990, which took 4 wins including the Rally of Great Britain during the 1990 World Rally Championship season. The body sits on the proven and reliable Tamiya TT-01 ES chassis.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- BearingsL Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material: Plastic
- Construction Type: RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: Shaft
- Led Light Buckets: No
- Led Lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Shock Damper: Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1: The XBS chassis is a streamlined version of the popular TT-01 Type-E Chassis.
- Special Feature 2: Type 540 motor, ESC, and 2-channel AM Adspec GP transmitter included.
- Special Feature 3: Length: 425mm, Width: 190mm, Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use: On-road
- Length: 425mm
- Width: 190mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 XBS TT01ES Toyota Celica GT-Four w/ AM Adspec GP Transmitter RTR EP (1 set)
- 7.2 battery & charger