Tamiya 1/10 XB Buggy Champ 2009 w/ FM Radio ESC RTR EP Car Kit #84163
In celebration of the 30th year anniversary of the Buggy Champ, which started the "Buggy Boom" when first released in 1979, 2009 saw Tamiya re-release it as an improved version. This version kept true to the basic layout of the original and incorporated many new modern improvements. Tamiya is now proud to release a Limited Edition version of the Expert Built Buggy Champ.
- The body is beautifully finished with an orange & white livery. Install your desired R/C unit and then you are ready to drive.
- Chassis features a 2mm thick FRP plate with an aluminum reinforcing plate for strength and fexibility to ensure stability.
- 4-wheel independent suspension features front double trailing arm and rear swing axle setups, die-cast suspension arms, and oil dampers.
- Electronics and battery are protected by a durable clear plastic mechanism box.
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
- Front and rear wheels are equipped with tires block with tread pattern that ensure superb off-road performance.
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Terrain use: Multi-purpose
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Live axle
- Suspension: Independent suspension
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Aluminum
- Tire type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Block-pattern
- Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- ESC model: TEU-104BK
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio: Fixed
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Tamiya 1/10 XB Buggy Champ 2009 w/ FM Radio ESC RTR EP Car Kit (1 pc)