Tamiya 1/10 WR02 XB Wild Willy 2 w/2.4Ghz RTR EP #57743
This fully finished XB version of the Wild Willy 2 lets you enjoy wheelie popping fun right out of the box, just add batteries and you are ready to go.
Since its release in 1999, Wild Willy 2 has been a Tamiya favorite thanks to its unique running and design. The Wild Willy 2 chassis features a gear box neatly secured in a monocoque frame. Side support bars have been added to the frame to heighten the overall rigidity and enhance Willy's "stunt vehicle" realism. Running battery is positioned lengthwise toward the rear of the chassis, providing the ideal balance for outstanding wheelie action. Steering servo is mounted centrally on the chassis and holds two steering tie rods of equal length, which control left/right steering, ensuring reliable handling. Four wheel independent suspension and oversize tires enable high traction and stability.
- Length: 325mm
- Width: 272mm
- Battery Pack
- Fully assembled WR-02 chassis with body pre-painted and stickers pre-applied.
- 4-wheel independent suspension, front and rear differential gearbox and type 540 motor.
- Features Expec 2-channel transmitter TEU-101BK Electronic Speed Controller (batteries and charger sold separately).
- Includes painted driver figure.
- Tamiya 1/10 WR02 XB Wild Willy 2 w/2.4Ghz RTR EP (1 Set)