Tamiya 1/10 TT02RR 4WD Chassis Kit EP #47382
This R/C model assembly kit is a tuned variant of the TT-02 shaft-driven 4WD chassis, featuring an assortment of option parts: oil-filled gear differential units offer near infinite setup possibilities, adjustable front and rear upper arms allow alteration of camber, while the hard-plastic tub lower deck is molded in blue color. Also, in the kit are aluminum propeller shaft and rear upright components, high performance CVA oil dampers, and full ball bearings.
- Shaft-driven 4WD R/C chassis assembly kit
- New Adjustable Upper Arms
- Oil-Filled Gear Differential Units
- Lower Deck (Hard/Blue) (47339)
- Alu. Rear Uprights (3.0) (54733)
- Alu. Propeller Joint (54502)
- Alu. Propeller Shaft (54501)
- High Speed Gear Set (68T) (54500)
- Ball Bearing Set (54476)
- 5mm Ball Connectors (50875)
- Metal Drive Shafts & Wheel Axles
- 5mm Alu. Short Ball Nuts (Blue) (53869)
- 5mm Alu. Ball Connectors (Blue) (53642)
- 4mm Anodized Alu. Flange Lock Nuts (Blue) (53159)
- Medium-Narrow Racing Slicks (51049)
- CVA Damper & Spring Set
- Includes hard lower deck component molded in blue.
- Includes full ball bearings, aluminum propeller shaft and joint components, plus oil-filled gear differential units.
- Includes high speed gear set to allow for faster gear ratio settings.
- Blue anodized aluminum uprights give 3 degrees of toe-in to improve control and corner stability compared to standard TT-02 kit parts.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers.
- Includes racing slick tires.
- Length: 376mm
- Width: 182/190mm (selectable)
- Wheelbase: 251/257mm (selectable)
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02RR 4WD Chassis Kit EP (1 pc)
- 2-Channel Radio
- ESC (electronic speed control)
- 7.2V battery pack
- 190mm on-road body
- Tamiya PS paint.