Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Toyota Supra EP Car Kit w/ ESC #58613
One of the most recognized Japanese sports cars around the world is the Toyota Supra. It has left its mark both on the race track in the hands of pro drivers and on the streets in the hands of enthusiasts. Tamiya brings this well-known machine in the form of a Drift Kit on the TT-02D Drift Spec chassis. The Supra depicted in this kit is that of the Mark IV A80, which ceased to be produced in 2002.
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Terrain use : On-Road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : Gearbox
- Drive line : Dog Bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : Plastic
- Tire type : Rubber-drift type
- Tire tread : Slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC: TBLE-02S
- LED Light Bucket: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber : Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Yes
- Adjustable track width : Yes
- Adjustable shock angle : Yes
- Special feature 1 : Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special feature 2 : Includes carbon pattern decals for engine hood and rear wing
- Special feature 3 : The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Special feature 4 : Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels.
- Special feature 5 : Sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink included.
- Length: 457mm
- Width: 186mm
- Height: 125mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Toyota Supra EP Car Kit w/ TBLE-02S ESC (1 Set)