Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Nismo Coppermix Silvia EP Car Kit w/ ESC #58612
The NISMO Coppermix Silvia body, which was originally released on the TT-01 D chassis, makes a return on the all new Drift Spec TT-02D. The actual car made its debut at the 2004 NISMO festival, Nissan's specialist tuning organization equipping it with a stylish body kit and fully dressed in unique logos.
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Terrain use : On-Road
- Drive-train : 2WD
- Drive type : Gearbox
- Drive line : Dog Bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : Plastic
- Tire type : Rubber-drift type
- Tire tread : Slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC: TBLE-02S Included
- LED Light Bucket: Yes
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber : Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Yes
- Adjustable track width : Yes
- Adjustable shock angle : Yes
- Special feature 1 : Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special feature 2 : LED light buckets and light parts are included.
- Special feature 3 : The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Special feature 4 : Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Length: 444mm
- Width: 187mm
- Height: 132mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Nismo Coppermix Silvia EP Car Kit w/ TBLE-02S ESC (1 Set)