Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Ferrari 458 Challenge Drift Spec 4WD On-Road EP w/ ESC #93042
This is Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Ferrari 458 Challenge Drift Spec 4WD On-Road EP w/ ESC.
This is a special release of the Ferrari 458 Challenge. The gorgeous Ferrari 458 Challenge body is paired with the TT-02D chassis to make it a thrilling drift spec radio control model. The 458 Challenge was released by the legendary Italian motor giant in 2009, a 4500cc V8 engine-powered racetrack-only monster based upon the 458 Italia street car.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Ferrari is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries
- Polycarbonate paint
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction Type : Assembly kit
- Terrain Use : On-Road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive Type : Gearbox
- Drive Line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Oil-filled damper
- Shock Damper Material: Plastic
- Tire Type: Rubber-drift type
- Tire tread : Slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC: Included
- ESC model: TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets: Yes
- LED lights: Yes
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Yes
- Adjustable track width: Yes
- Adjustable shock angle: Yes
- Special feature 1 : The sleek form of the 458 Challenge is recreated by the lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
- Special feature 2 : Includes LEDs, which can be installed in the body's front and rear light cases for a super-realistic finish.
- Special feature 3 : Includes slightly updated marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
- Special feature 4 : The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec variant of the popular shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis.
- Special feature 5 : Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Special feature 6 : Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Special feature 7 : TBLE-02S ESC included (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Length: 441mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm, 251mm (according to rear suspension arm assembly)
- Tamiya 1/10 TT02D Ferrari 458 Challenge Drift Spec 4WD On-Road EP w/ ESC (1 Set)
- LED Parts(1Set)
- Clear Body(1Pc)