Tamiya 1:10 TT02 Ferrari 458 Challenge w/ESC EP On Raod Touring RC Car Kit #58560
The Ferrari 458 Challenge is a circuit car which made its debut in 2009. Based on the 458 Italia, it is seen as the successor to the F430. Its 4,500cc displacement engine produces 570ps at 9,000rpm. For the final classy touch the interior of the original car was designed with input from 7-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher. This exciting machine is the first 1/10 scale subject to appear on the newly-designed TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 chassis is a 4WD entry level machine designed for easy assembly and high durability. Just like its predecessor, the TT-01 (first released in April 2003 with the iconic Enzo Ferrari body) the TT-02 is a great platform to start your on-road racing hobby or bashing in the parking lot. The TT-02 design incorporates advancements that make it possible to use modern day battery technologies simpler as well as giving the user more adjustability.
Key new features:
- Brake disc-shaped, wheel hubs which add to the chassis' highly realistic appearance.
- The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly and maintenance.
- Both the motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance.
- Upright assembly can be changed to give the chassis an extra 4mm of travel for Rally racing
- 7.2 battery & Charger
- 2-channel Radio Gear
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: gearbox
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: independent suspension
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: yes
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Sticker sheet and window masks included.
- Special feature 2: Separately molded head- and taillight cases included to allow attachment of separately-sold LEDs.
- Special feature 3: Choose between 257mm or 251mm wheelbase.
- Special feature 4: Ground clearance can be raised 4mm by changing upright assembly (Rally set-up)
- Special feature 5: Comes with Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers.
- Special feature 6: Square-shaped battery compatible.
- Special feature 7: Skid shaped main chassis to reduce surface contact during hard cornering.
- Special feature 8: Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance.
- Special feature 9: Symmetrical suspension arms for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Length: 441mm
- Width: 191mm
- Height: 114mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm or 251mm
- Tamiya 1:10 TT02 Chassis (1 Set)
- Motor: 540-Brushed Type (1 pc)
- ESC: TBLE-02S (1 pc)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- Rubber Slick Tire (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Ferrari 458 Challenge Body (1 Set)
- LED Light buckets (2 pairs)
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|