Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 Subaru BRZ R&D Sport 2014 Rd.2 Fuji w/ESC EP Car Kit #58607
The latest model to appear in the expanding TT-02 chassis line-up is this version of the R&D Sport-run Subaru BRZ, a car entered in the GT300 class of the Japanese Super GT series. While the car retains the general atmosphere of the road-going BRZ, it has been significantly modified for the racing series, with a racy wide and low form. Subaru’s motorsports arm STI tuned the 2-liter 4-cylinder boxer, which has an output of 350ps and impressive torque of 45kgf·m. The car enjoyed positive progress in the 2014 season with a number of promising qualifying performances leading to improved results later in the year. This model recreates the car as it appeared in Round 2 of the season in Fuji.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Terrain use : On-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : Gearbox
- Drive line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Friction damper
- Shock damper material : Plastic
- Tire type : Rubber
- Tire tread : Slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC : TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets : No
- LED Light : No
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Plastic Bushing
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : yes
- Adjustable track width : yes
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : The body of the BRZ is recreated as it appeared in Round 2 of the Super GT season in Fuji.
- Special feature 2 : 4WD double wishbone independent suspension system employs center shaft to connect the front and rear gear boxes.
- Special feature 3 : The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- Special feature 4 : Stickers are included to recreate the distinctive livery of the car.
- Special feature 5 : Comes with window masking stickers for use when painting the body.
- Special feature 6 : Over 40 Hop-Up-Options are available to tune the chassis to your skill level.
- Special feature 7 : Includes Torque Tuned motor.
- Length: 442mm
- Width: 191mm
- Height: 115mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 Subaru BRZ R&D Sport 2014 Rd.2 Fuji w/ESC EP Car Kit (1 set)