Tamiya 1/10 Top Force 2017 Limited Edition EP Buggy Car Kit #47350
The Top-Force is back! This is a limited-edition re-issue of the Top-Force (2005) model, with one minor change - different tires are now included.
The 4WD buggy Top Force was initially released in 1991, to celebrate the release of Tamiya's 100th R/C car. Designers incorporated feedback and experience gained over the years to produce a purebred racer like no other! Designed to possess an ultra-low center of gravity, the Top Force sports a body that is both aerodynamic and cool to look at! The Top Force features front and rear sealed gearboxes, sandwiched between 2mm FRP plates for dependable durability. That style would later become a standard for R/C touring cars, demonstrating just how revolutionary Top Force was. Transmission system features a hard propeller shaft and front/ rear ball diff. Double wishbone suspension comes with 4 CVA shock dampers, and is designed for ultimate adjustability.
- Length: 400mm
- 2ch Radio sys.
- Battery Pack
- PS Spray
- 8 x AA Batteries
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly Kit
- Terrain use: Off-Road
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Shaft
- Drove line: Universal
- Differential Type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
- Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: Plastic
- Tire Type: Rubber
- Tire tread: Pin spike
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Chassis material: Fiberglass
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not Included
- ESC model: N/A
- LED light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: Metal bearing
- Adjustable camber: Yes
- Adjustable toe angles: Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Yes
- Special feature 1: Length: 400mm
- Special feature 2: The distinctive Top-Force body and wing are molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Marking stickers are included to decorate the body.
- Special feature 3: FRP double-deck chassis.
- Special feature 4: Shock damper stays are made from FRP and are used in conjunction with oil shock dampers and the 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension for superior handling.
- Special feature 5: White nylon star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires
- Special feature 6: Front and rear ball differentials, plus a rigid propeller shaft ensure that power from the rear-mounted transverse motor is transmitted smoothly to the wheels.
- Special feature 7: Includes a 540-type motor
- Tamiya 1/10 Top Force 2017 Limited Edition EP (1 Set)
- Motor(1 pc)
- Wheels(4 pcs)
- Body(1 pc)