Tamiya 1/10 M07R FF Mini Chassis Kit Limited Edition EP #84436
This R/C FWD chassis kit takes the revolutionary M-07 Concept and pairs it with a range of option parts, selected by the Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) team for a racing setup. This is a great value-for-money option for those who want to get straight into racing, or achieve a race-spec car without having to select Hop-Up Option and Spare parts themselves.
- M-07 Concept High-Traction Lower Deck
- TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating)
- M-07 Concept Reinforced C Parts (Uprights) (2 pcs)
- M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (Suspension Arms) (2 pcs)
- 33mm Double Cardan Joint Shaft (2 pcs)
- Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick)
- Rear Stabilizer
- Aluminum Cup Joint for TA06 Gear Differential Unit (2 pcs)
- Hard Fluorine Coated 0.6 Aluminum Pinion Gear (20T)
- φ2.6mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shaft Set for Reversible Suspension
- 46mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shafts (2 pcs)
- 3x106mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft
- Includes dedicated carbon fiber battery holders unique to this kit.
- The chassis has superb rigidity thanks to reinforced upright and suspension components, as well as a high- traction lower deck.
- A highly efficient drivetrain employs 33mm double cardan joint shafts and aluminum joint cups, plus a durable fluorine coated aluminum 20T pinion gear.
- Highly agile suspension utilizes TRF Special Dampers, rear stabilizer and titanium coated suspension shafts.
- Also included are aluminum hex hubs and 3x106mm turnbuckle shaft.
- Length: 332mm
- Tamiya 1/10 M07R FF Mini Chassis Kit Limited Edition EP (1 pc)
- 2-Channel Radio
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger
- M-Chassis body set
- Tamiya PS paint