Tamiya 1/10 M06 Volkswagen Type 2 T1 Red White Pre-Painted Body Onroad EP Car Kit w/ ESC Motor #47420
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. Production of the actual van continued through until 1967.
The iconic R/C body replica is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic fun driving just like the real RR Type 2 T1. Compared to the Full-Kit version (item 58668), this kit comes with a pre-painted body to make the body assembly process less intimidating to new kit building enthusiasts.
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Pre-painted Polycarbonate body. Comes pre-cut out with holes pre-drilled for attachment of the separately molded plastic parts for bumper, light cases and side mirrors (these require painting).
- The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C components positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
- 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
- Metal-plated dish type wheels.
- Over a dozen Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis to your driving needs.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Tamiya 1/10 M06 Volkswagen Type 2 T1 (1 Set)
- Motor (1 pc)
- ESC (1 pc)
- Wheels (4 pcs)
- Pre-painted Body (1 pc)
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2-volt battery pack
- Compatible charger