Tamiya 1/10 M06 Alpine A110 Monte Carlo w/ESC EP Car Kit #58591
This is a model radio control replica of the Renault Alpine A110 and it is fitted on the M-06 chassis platform. The full size car was a rear-wheel drive vehicle based on a backbone chassis, which used its superior traction to romp to numerous rally wins throughout its career. This model depicts the car in the colors of the Renault Alpine works team, just as it appeared in the 1971 running of the Monte Carlo Rally. There, it overcame tough conditions and a start in Morocco to occupy all 3 places on the podium, marking a fine performance for the French manufacturer.
The M0-6 chassis platform utilizes a rear motor and rear wheel drive set-up. The layout also features a longitudinally-mounted battery with the R/C radio gear positioned on either side of the chassis. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is paired with rear 60D Super Grip Radial tires for improved rear traction and drivability.
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2 battery & charger
- polycarbonate paint
- Scale: 1/10
- Construction type: Assembly kit
- Terrain use: On Road
- Drive-train: 2WD RWD
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Drive line: Dog bone
- Differential type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Chassis material: plastic
- Bearings: plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: yes
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable ground clearance: yes
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: yes
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: yes
- Special feature 1: Features a wheelbase of 210mm.
- Special feature 2: Bathtub type chassis
- Special feature 3: Gear Ratio 5.8:1
- Special feature 4: Tire Width/Diameter: 25/59mm
- Special feature 5: Wheelbase may be adjusted to: 210mm, 225mm and 239mm
- Special feature 6: Tread (front/rear): 138mm
- Special feature 7: Silver-colored wheels are fitted with front radial and rear super-grip tires.
- Special feature 8: Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car as seen in the 1971 running of the Monte Carlo Rally.
- Special feature 9: Comes with masking stickers to aid with painting.
- Special feature 10: Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
- Width: 168mm
- Height: 121mm
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Tamiya 1/10 M06 EP Car Kit (1 Set)
- 540 Brushed Motor
- TBLE-02S ESC
- Rubber Radial Tires
- Alpine A110 Monte Carlo Clear Body