Tamiya 1/10 M05 XB Mazda Roadster w/2.4GHz RTR EP #57891
This is Tamiya 1/10 M05 XB Mazda Roadster w/2.4GHz RTR EP.
Combining nostalgic feel with modern mechanics, the superbly detailed classic Toyota pick-up truck body is now mounted on the same chassis as the Ford F-350 High-Lift.
This is a fully factory assembled and ready-to-run R/C model of the Mazda MX-5 Roadster. The painted and finished super detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain M0-5 on-road platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The pre-installed 2-channel radio gear system operates on 2.4GHz technology which allows you to run your vehicle anywhere without the need to worry about other R/C enthusiasts nearby.
The Mazda MX-5 (also known as the Roadster in Japan and the Miata MX-5 in the U.S.), encompasses a heritage dating back to 1989 and total sales in excess of 950,000. The dynamic and lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North American market cars) inline 4-engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 8 x AA batteries
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction Type : RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Terrain Use : On-Road
- Drive-train : 2WD FWD
- Drive Type : Gearbox
- Drive Line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Friction damper
- Shock Damper Material: Plastic
- Tire Type: Rubber
- Tire tread : Radial
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : Plastic
- ESC: Included
- ESC model: TEU-105BK
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Yes
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Special feature 1 : Factory finished R/C model.
- Special feature 2 : Pre-painted body in Pure Red Metallic with black roof featuring clear flat topcoat, and separate side mirror parts painted and attached.
- Special feature 3 : This model recreates the Japanese spec Roadster version of the MX-5.
- Special feature 4 : The nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis features a 225mm (M) wheelbase and has a wide range of option parts available to customize it.
- Special feature 5 : Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
- Special feature 6 : TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Tamiya 1/10 M05 XB Mazda Roadster w/2.4GHz RTR EP (1 Set)