Tamiya 1/10 M05 Ver.II R Chassis Kit EP #84424
This is Tamiya 1/10 M05 Ver.II R Chassis Kit EP.
This is a refined, race-spec version of the popular M05 Ver.II PRO chassis. It features new, dedicated M-Chassis double-cardan drive shafts, plus a number of option parts including TRF short aluminum dampers. Numerous aluminum parts in the kit have a cool black anodized finish to make the R-Spec version stand out!
The M05 chassis, which was released in 2009, has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. The Version 2 tweaks the proven M05 with enhancements that take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension adjustments used in many of Tamiya's touring car platforms. Furthermore, it features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis' center of gravity, making it a highly drivable FWD radio control car.
- 2-Channel Radio Gear(1Pc)
- Clear Body(1Pc)
- 7.2 battery & charger
- Polycarbonate paint
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type: M-05 VII
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: 2WD
- Led Light Buckets: No
- Led Lights: No
- Motor: Not included
- Shock Damper: Aluminum Oil-filled damper
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use: On-Road
- Special feature 1 : Newly-designed M-Chassis double cardan drive shafts minimize power loss.
- Special feature 2 : TRF short dampers give superb cushioning and maximize chassis traction.
- Special feature 3 : M05R a type uprights ensure that the chassis has optimized cornering characteristics.
- Special feature 4 : Hex screws are employed for secure attachment of parts.
- Special feature 5 : Compatible with square-shaped battery packs & low-profile servos.
- Special feature 6 : Combination of black anodized metal parts and dark plastic molded parts.
- Length: 300mm (S wheelbase), 307mm (M, L Wheelbases)
- Width: 165mm
- Wheelbase: 210mm (S), 225mm (M), 239mm (L)
- Tread (Front & Rear): 138mm
- Monocoque Frame
- Front-Wheel 2WD
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front & Rear TRF Aluminum Short Dampers (HL Coating)
- Gear Ratio = 5.8:1
- Tamiya 1/10 M05 Ver.II R Chassis Kit EP (1 Set)