Tamiya 1/10 M03M XB Suzuki Swift Super 1600 w/ 2.4GHz Radio RTR EP #57754
This is Tamiya 1/10 M03M XB Suzuki Swift Super 1600 w/ 2.4GHz Radio RTR EP. The Junior World Rally Championship is a companion series to the WRC, restricted to drivers under age 28 driving 2WD vehicles. The new Suzuki Swift was unveiled at the 2004 Paris Auto Salon, as the companys ambitious strategy against European small car makers. The Swift Super 1600 made its racing debut at Round 5 - Rally of Finland of the JWRC. Despite suffering a tire puncture, the Swift made an impressive 3rd place finish for a spot on the podium. English driver Guy Wilks scored another 3rd place finish in the following Round 6 in Germany. Unfortunate accidents in the final Round 7 kept the Swift off the podium, but the cars impressive potential helped driver Wilks score second overall in the points ranking.
- Fully assembled R/C chassis with body pre-painted and stickers pre-applied
- Fully built version of the middle wheelbase (225mm) front motor, front drive M03M chassis
- with electronic speed controller and Type 540 motor
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension provides excellent handling.
- Includes high performance Expec R/C system and trigger type transmitter
- Comes with 60D radial tires.
- Polycarbonate body accurately replicates the Suzuki Swift Super 1600.
- Tamiya 1/10 M03M XB Suzuki Swift Super 1600 w/ 2.4GHz Radio RTR EP (1 pc)