Tamiya 1/10 LaFerrari TB04 4WD EP On Road RC Car Kit #58580
The LaFerrari is the latest hi-tech super car from the world-famous Ferrari sports car automaker. It was announced by the Italian company in March 2013 and features active aerodynamics, whereby spoilers and other parts automatically adjust to provide optimal down-force, based on performance data collated internally by the car. The HY-KERS hybrid system makes use of Formula One technology, its 6,262cc V12 engine and an electric motor combining to give 963hp. Unlike your typical hybrid passenger car, the LaFerrari is considered a "mild-hybrid" car. Mild hybrids are essentially conventional vehicles with some degree of hybrid hardware, but with limited hybrid feature utilization. Only 499 of the limited edition vehicle will be produced, so it may prove to be a hard car to purchase on a whim. Prospective owners do have an alternative. The next best thing is to acquire the Tamiya R/C high performance car model! The new LaFerrari R/C car is fitted on the new Tamiya TB-04 chassis platform. The TB-04 is a 1/10 scale 4WD machine that incorporates a drive-shaft down the center of the chassis to engage the front and rear gearboxes. The differentials inside the gearboxes are newly designed as they utilize a sealed gear differential system whereby the internal gears movement is controlled by different viscosity differential fluids. The double-wishbone suspension system utilizes the same "short reversible" type that has been used on the TB-03, TA-05 Version II, TA-06 and the TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) 416 and 417 World Championship machines. The TB-04 also incorporates "IFS" (inboard front suspension) whereby the front shocks are positioned horizontally and low to the chassis, so that low profile sports car body shapes can be accurately reproduced without losing any realistic scale appearance such as the LaFerrari.
- 2ch Radio system
- Battery Pack
- PS Spray
- 8 x AA batteries
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : shaft
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : sealed oil-filled gear
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : plastic
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : slick
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : plastic
- LED Light buckets : yes
- Bearings : shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber : yes
- Adjustable toe angles : front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : yes
- Adjustable track width : yes
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : The chassis uses short reversible suspension arms.
- Special feature 2 : IFS (Inboard Front Suspension) featuring push-rods.
- Special feature 3 : The polycarbonate body accurately captures the stylish and modern form of the LaFerrari, including rear air outlets and diffuser.
- Special feature 4 : Separate side mirror and light case parts are included.
- Special feature 5 : Compatible with separately-sold LED units.
- Special feature 6 : Includes body markings and masking stickers for use when painting the model.
- Length: 459mm
- Width: 192mm
- Height: 113mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Gear Ratio: 10 kinds of 7.86:1 to 5.50:1 can be selected in conjunction with the pinion optional; when using standard 25T pinion kit gear ratio is 6.80:1
- Tamiya 1/10 TB04 LaFerrari 4WD On Road EP (1 set)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- Tire (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Body (1 Set)