Tamiya 1/10 Fighting Buggy 2014 EP Car Kit #47304
The Fighting Buggy was originally exported as the Super Champ in 1982 across the globe. For a limited time only, it is back as a special re-release celebrating 30-plus years after it originally made its debut in hobby stores.
The re-release kit begins with a new name, which is the same as that used by the original Japanese release of the R/C model. While it features a variety of tweaks and upgrades, Tamiya's designers made sure to retain the drivability, appearance and characteristics of the original.
- 7.2 battery & charger
- 2-channel radio gear
- TS plastic model paint
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction Type : Assembly kit
- Terrain Use : Off-Road
- Drive-train : 2WD RWD
- Drive Type : Gearbox
- Drive Line : Dog bone
- Differential type : Gear
- Suspension : Independent suspension
- Steering mechanism : Bell-crank
- Shock damper : Oil-filled damper
- Shock Damper Material: Aluminum
- Tire Type: Rubber
- Tire tread : Grooved front/pin spike rear
- Body material : ABS Plastic
- Chassis material : Fiberglass
- ESC: Not included
- LED Light buckets: No
- LED lights: No
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber: Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : Fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio : Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : Fixed
- Adjustable track width: Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- Special feature 1 : The classic body of the original is reproduced in durable ABS resin with an aluminum roof panel with wing.
- Special feature 2 : Newly-designed stickers retain many of the themes of the classic model while also adding some new motifs.
- Special feature 3 : New lightweight and durable 2.5mm thick FRP chassis plate.
- Special feature 4 : Newly-designed parts recreate original transverse damper rear suspension setup with progressive spring and separate oil reserve tank.
- Special feature 5 : Front suspension is double trailing arm type. Front/rear suspension arms are die-cast
- Special feature 6 : Employs durable die-cast sealed gear case with direct drive setup, which also houses the motor.
- Special feature 7: Ribbed front and rear spike tires. They are fitted securely to 3-piece wheels
- Special feature 8: Comes in nostalgic blister pack style packaging
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 230mm
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Tamiya 1/10 Fighting Buggy 2014 EP Car Kit