Tamiya 1/10 F104W Ferrari 312T3 EP Car Kit w/ Motor #47374
This is Tamiya 1/10 F104W Ferrari 312T3 EP Car Kit w/ Motor. The Ferrari 312T3 returns! Not seen since 1991, this special limited-edition release has been re-imagined on the Tamiya F104W F-1 chassis. The 312T3 made its debut in the 1978 South African Grand Prix. Underneath its aerodynamically polished body with a 3-liter 12-cylinder 510hp engine. Drivers C. Reutemann and G. Villeneuve took the 312T3 to 4 victories for the season and the runner-up spot in the 1978 Constructorsâ€™ Championship.
- Polycarbonate & ABS body parts. It features a bumper to go under the front wing, and a helmeted driver figure.
- Wings and wheels are metal plated.
- Bonus body! A separate standard polycarbonate body is also included in the kit.
- The F104W chassis has F103 front suspension arms to replicate the wide form of the 312T3. It utilizes an FRP semi-double deck (upper: 2mm, lower: 3.2mm) and longitudinal battery position.
- Highly efficient direct drive 2WD features the motor pinion directly connected to the spur gear which has a built-in ball differential.
- Gear case allows 5 different ground clearances.
- Kingpin coil spring front and T-bar rear suspension setups provide smooth and precise driving characteristics.
- 2 car markings: (Nos.11 and 12 included)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Yes
- Body Material: Polycarbonate & ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers :Vinyl
- Chassis Material: FRP
- Chassis Type: F104W
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Ball Differential
- Drive Type: 2WD
- Motor: 540 Brushed type
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: Mono Shock
- Suspension Mono Shock: Rear/Independent coil spring front
- Terrain: Use On-Road
- Tamiya 1/10 F104W Ferrari 312T3 EP Car Kit (1 pc)
- Clear Body
- Radio System