Tamiya 1/10 CC02 Mercedes Benz G500 w/ESC Offroad Car Kit EP #58675
Get ready to do some fun trail exploration with the all-new Tamiya CC-02 (Cross Country 2) chassis platform! Tamiya’s designers have been hard at work to bring R/C enthusiasts the next generation of Tamiya trail driving with a completely revamped machine.
The first body to grace the capable new chassis is a highly-detailed polycarbonate recreation of the Mercedes-Benz G 500, which first graced the Mercedes stable of SUV’s in 2018.
- 2-Channerl Radio
- Steering Servo
- Tamiya PS paint
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs included.
- G 500 body is recreated accurately in polycarbonate.
- Separately molded parts are included for the front grille, side mirrors and spare tire cover.
- Designed for a wide range of off-road terrain including rocky surfaces, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
- A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle, with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears to the front and rear.
- Twenty gear ratios between 11.09:1 and 29.28:1 are possible using separately sold pinion gears, for some serious fine-tuning!
- 4-link rigid suspension front and rear, with CVA oil dampers.
- Differential Gears: 3-bevel differential gears provide a smooth driving. They can also be locked (with reassembly) for driving on poor surfaces.
- Axle Housings: Housings enclose a central differential gear and axle shafts in a rigid setup that lets the chassis take on rough terrain with ease: if one wheel rises, the other is pushed downward to help the chassis gain traction.
- Gearbox: Power from the motor is routed via the realistic looking gearbox and transfer case, from its propeller shafts to the differential gears, and finally to the wheels.
- 4-Link Suspension: A rigid setup employs 4 plastic link arms on each axle housing and four oil dampers. This ergonomic design offers superior durability and the ground clearance.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
- Length: 455mm
- Width: 196mm
- Height: 207mm
- Wheelbase: 267mm
- Tamiya 1/10 CC02 Car Kit
- Brudhes Motor
- TBLE-02S ESC
- Mercedes Benz G500 Clear Body Set
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|