Tamiya 1/10 CC01 Land Rover Defender D90 w/ ESC EP Car Kit #58657
This is a radio control assembly kit of the Land Rover Defender. It is an enduring vehicle that traces its lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era. This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (named on account of its wheelbase length), the shorter wheelbase variant of the car.
Excellent ground-hugging, long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil dampers. Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering. For even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly.
- Includes separately molded ABS plastic parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover.
- Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
- Matte plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Length: 457mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 214mm
- Wheelbase: 242mm
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic Bushings
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers: Vinyl
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type: CC-01
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Gear Differential
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc): TBLE-02S ESC
- Led Lights: Included
- Motor: 540 Brushed type
- Shock Damper: Plastic Oil-Filled
- Suspension: Independent Front/4-Link Rear
- Terrain Use: Multi-terrain
- Tamiya 1/10 CC01 Land Rover Defender D90 EP
- Oil-filled shocks
- 540 motor
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
- Clear Body
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Tamiya PS paint