SKYRC Q200 4 Output LCD Screen AC/DC Quattro Balance Charger / Discharger #SK-100104-08
- - We DO NOT sell/ ship this item to Hong Kong.
- - Charger with Two-pin plug is not suitable for Hong Kong.
- - For Hong Kong customer, Please select other charger with HK/ UK Plug
SkyRC Q200 is a Quad-channel charger with 4 independent circuits, which can charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously. The charger adopts a 480Ã—320 color LCD display, and paired channels (A&C or B&D) support power distribution in AC mode. Moreover, users could either connect it to PC or mobile device to further expand their using experience. Firmware upgrade is available via PC software interface.
- Power distribution: Q200 supports power distribution in AC mode. For example, channel B is 79W, then channel D will be 21W, but total power will remain 100W. Channel A and C works the same way
- LiHV mode available: Q200 is capable of charging / discharging the new generation of Lithium battery whose maximum voltage is 4.35V
- Voltage calibration: During the manufacturing process, every Q200 production unit gets tested and calibrated after highest factory standards. Ambitious users who trust their own expensive equipment more or who prefer their personal fluke to serve as a reference have the possibility to adjust the Q200 factory calibration by a few counts
- Dimension: 197mm x 182mm x 71mm
- Net Weight: 1335g
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V / DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power: DC Input: CH A/CH B: 100W CH C/CH D: 50W, AC Input: CH A+CH C=100W CH B+CH D=100W; CH A/CH B: 50-100W CH C/CH D: 0-50W
- Discharge Circuit Power: 4 x 10W
- Charger Current Range: CH A/CH B 0.1-10A, CH C/CH D 0.1-5A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2A x 4
- Current Drian for Balancing Port: Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current: 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
- SKYRC Q200 4ch LCD Screen AC/DC Quattro Balance Charger / Discharger (1 pc)