SKYRC POWER SWITCH ON/OFF MCU controlled LIPO NIMH Battery Car Helicopter #SK-600054-02
SKYRC introduces the POWER SWITCH, a tiny MCU controlled on/off switch for your radio controlled model. A simple push button operates the switch meaning to eliminate the problems associated with intermittent contact of an ordinary mechanical switch.The sealed unit is plastic and can easily be mounted to the transponder mount of your model or anywhere else you can mount it using double side tape. (Two kinds of bottom covers are included, user can change the bottom cover.) The switch also features a LiPo mode, by turning this on the switch unit will auto detect low LiPo voltage and cut off power to protect your LiPo from over dis-charging. This of course can be turn off if you have other safeguards in place or using NiMH/NiCad battery. Beside that the power switch informs you about the remaining capacity and conditions of your battery pack.
SWITCH ON/OFF SETUP1. NiMH/NiCad Battery Pack For switching on please press and hold the button for one second. The PWR LED will turn on. For switching off please press and hold the button until all LEDs turn off. The PWR LED also shows you the remaining battery capacity when switched on.
2. LiPo Battery PackFor switching on please press and hold the button for more than three second. The PWR LED and LIPO LED will turn on. For switching off please press and hold the button until all LEDs turn off. The PWR LED also shows you the remaining battery capacity when switched on.
- For: LIPO NIMH Battery Car Helicopter
- Input Voltage: 4-12V
- Max. Current: 10 Amp
- Battery Mode: 1. NiHM / NiCad 2. LiPo
- Low Voltage Protection: 6.2V(LiPo)
- Operating temperature: 0-50℃
- Weight: ≤7g
- SKYRC POWER SWITCH ON/OFF MCU controlled LIPO NIMH Battery Car Helicopter #SK-600054 (1 set)